7/22/2006

Back in the USA

It has been a few weeks since I have been in Israel. My heart broke a little bit as the plane took off, but I knew that it was time for new things in my life. Now as the news is flooded with terrible sights and my mind keeps running through a million different thoughts, I hope that I am right about leaving.

For now I am residing in Alaska with my family and will soon make the move to Oregon. Being home has been wonderful and it is great to get back to some of my old hobbies. This year has been one that I will reflect upon for the rest of my life. The things I have done and seen have connected me to Israel in a way I never thought possible and for this I am so thankful for. I know will return sometime, I’m just not sure when.

4 Comments:

Blogger sahAL said...

interestin blog.. nice pictures

5:21 AM  
Anonymous southeastie said...

heya jess, i randomly came across your blog when looking for an image, and your blog title looked interesting, since i have thought about going to israel myself.

there is a great school there in haifa, studying exactly what i am interested in. anyways, i live in portland, so thats even more super cooincidental if you did actually make the move to oregon as your last post said.

looks like its been awhile since youve posted.
hope youre well!
thanks for the pics of israel!

-livin the mt tabor vida loca...

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think there will be never be unless you have religion back in centre fold meaning i would not if this land in middle was called a new name where all faiths could live in harmony by having judaism or islam and law not secularism as secularism only teaches us to be selfish and not conerned about one another where as faith unites us and to deny god is erational as is too clear to see that god intend has created the earth for us to have purpose in life. hope you and faliy are ok and i am just a anoymous guy asking maybe to pause for thought

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,
Just came across your blog my chance. I am much older than you, and I understand what you say because I thought so myself once.
But I now live in Israel and I am very happy, I am not religious,but I am at peace feeling very Jewish, I am home finally. No one tells me "I didn't know you were Jewish" while looking for my horns...'Never say never". M.L.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home